SKSRT Customer Policies
In the paragraphs below are links to PDF documents which describe the rights and responsibilities between SKSRT and its customers concerning internet and company services:
- The Network Management Policy explains the network and access management practices required to comply with the Federal Communications Commission's (FCC) Open Internet Rules.
- By using SKSRT internet services, customers consent to be bound by the provisions in the Acceptable Use Policy.
- SKSRT is an equal opportunity provider and employer, as provided by the SKSRT Nondiscrimination Statement.
- The Customer Proprietary Network Information Policy describes how individual customer account information may be accessed, and by whom.
- The Subscriber Agreement describes the terms and conditions under which SKSRT and its affiliates agree to provide internet services to its customers.
- If you believe that a webpage hosted by SKSRT has violated your rights under US copyright law, you may file a Notification of Claimed Infringement as explained in the Notice of Copyright infringement Policy.
- Lifeline Assistance enables eligible low-income subscribers to receive flat-rate support of $9.25 per line for service. See the Lifeline information sheet for particulars.
SKSRT Company Bylaws
Spruce Knob Seneca Rocks Telephone Inc is a member owned non-profit telecommunications company. The SKSRT Bylaws describe the company's organization and operating rules.
Spruce Knob Seneca Rocks Telephone, Inc. is a not-for-profit telephone cooperative dedicated to providing communication services, along with related facilities, to its subscriber members at the lowest possible cost that is consistent with sound economic principles, honest and innovated management practices along with a strong commitment to excellent service.